If you are a journalist, small business, research organization or government agency and would like discounted access to multiple Reports, please contact [email protected]
Upstream Research™ – a health information company founded in 2015 on the belief that Where You Live Matters™. Upstream analyzes open and proprietary data to offer online Upstream Reports™ of past, present and future environmental and health risks for any location in the United States.
- April 3, 2017 – Fighting For Children's Health; Update with Chlorpyrifos dataset.
- March 21, 2017 – Upstream Reports Release, with five free Reports.
- February 13, 2017 – Upstream's attendance with partner company, Cognosante, at the HIMSS 2017 conference in Orlando, FL.
- December 15, 2016 – Upstream Research's partnership with PDX's Neighbors for Clean Air
- December 2, 2016 – Upstream Reports Public Launch
In the Media:
- "IoT Is Giving Patients a Living, Breathing Baseline for Health" – July 18, 2017 by PSFK Labs (short write up on Upstream).
- "Neighborhood Health" – April 24, 2017 by Cindy Kuzma for USA Today's Green Living Magazine (pg. 88-90).
- OutPut PDX – March 23, 2017; interview at PitchFestNW 2017
- "District Data" – January 17, 2017 by Josh Walker for LS: N Global.
- "We Used a New App to Compare Portland's Health Risks Against Three Other Western Cities" – January 11, 2017 by Aaron Mesh for Willamette Week.
- "Tracking Lead and Industrial Toxics" – January 9, 2017 podcast with Frank Peters on breatheOregon.
- "Startup Links Climate Change With Personal Health to Fuel Advocacy" – December 14, 2016 by Conner Dial for PSFK.
- "Could your neighborhood give you cancer? Startup uses government data to map environmental health risks" – December 12, 2016 by Clare McGrane for Geekwire.
- "Bend startup tackles environment, health link" – December 8, 2016 by Kathleen McLaughlin for The Bend Bulletin.
Download Media Kit here.
(Click to download)
(Click to download)